Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Wailea Condo Listed at $1,195,000

168 Kainui Loop #63B, Kai Malu at Wailea is listed by Chase N Rainbows Real Est Inc for $1,195,000. But that is really just the listing price! To compare this new listing price to recently sold units in Kai Malu at Wailea , please visit my weekly updated Sales Reports. You can call me for further details or to schedule a personal showing. It would be my great pleasure to represent you as the Buyer’s Agent for this property. Contact me at your convenience to make an offer.
 
Wailea Resort offers a total of 14 very different condo complexes. There are more than 1,700 individual Condos in sunny South Maui. Amenities include distinguished golf courses, exquisite dining as well as excellent shopping opportunities. The individual pools and common facilities may vary, but all Condos in Wailea are in close walking or driving proximity to one or more of the white sandy beaches.
Kai Malu at Wailea
My full name is Volker Weiss and because of my initials, I became known as VWonMaui. Kai Malu at Wailea are Wailea Condos. VWonMaui.com is the best website for South Maui Real Estate and the Wailea Real Estate market is my area of expertise. I am a Realtor® (S) with Coldwell Banker Island Properties in the remarkable office at The Shops At Wailea and a certified Previews Agent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment